8 is great.
Can we all just stop for a second for a slow clap – GRATEFUL GRAHAMS is 8!!! We are celebrating our anniversary this month – and here’s our catch-up note – so much goodness is below.
- Do you follow us on Social Media? Make sure you are following us on Instagram & Facebook – we are doing EIGHT giveaways this month to celebrate!
- We recently launched a column with River City News – you can read our first column here. This will be an outlet for us to share about growing a small business, local food impact in our region and of course sharing stories about our members from our sister company – Incubator Kitchen Collective.
- A shout out to my NUMERO UNO supporter. My husband. If you have been following our story these past few years you have either heard about him, seen him or met him at some events. 8 years ago I called him at work and so nonchalantly said – I am going to start this company and talk about gratitude and impact people’s lives – he just so simply stated – YES you are. From that moment I LEPT. Here we are and this past holiday season we made a huge family decision – for us to keep growing I needed him on my team. He left his job and came on board. It is awesome. He is leading the management and production of Grateful Grahams. He is helping make sure our 10K + Grahams a week that we bake are perfect. We are having a lot of fun and I am really enjoying getting back to why I started this company – the message.
- 2017 brought a lot – we moved into our new kitchen, our team changed, we grew into more Kroger Stores. It was hard but very rewarding and allowed us time to LOOK at new ways to grow this year.
- 2018 – we have some fun stuff in store but one of the biggest is – we are finally updating our packaging, WE want to get back out at some events, make sure we are teaching our mission of gratitude and just trying to get more products into more stores. WE are PUMPED.
- Like to order online and have fresh baked grahams delivered right to your door? Don’t forget you can order online here. And to say thanks here is a code for 20% off your order – all month long: 8isgreat
- Don’t forget you can tell us what you are grateful for – every single day – right here. When we need new quotes for our packaging we go here to pull them – so for a chance to be on our bag make sure you tell us what you are grateful for.
- I am grateful for you. I try not to send too many of these emails out – but just know we are still here growing and baking and loving every minute of it. We couldn’t get here with out you – sharing our grahams with friends, adding a bag to your Green Bean Delivery, grabbing one at the local coffee shop and making it part of your favorite weekly snack. THANK YOU.